Career Opportunities at 2D Electronics
Currently we are accepting applications for the following positions….
2D Electronics, LLC is a leading design consultant, project manager and provider of
video surveillance security systems for commercial, educational, and government
customers. Today, our team manages a diverse and rapidly-growing business that is
widely considered a leader and innovator in its industry.
2D Electronics, LLC is hiring energetic, professional and experienced Account
Executives. This is a very hands-on position with a unique company undergoing
significant growth and change. The ability to work independently in a fast-paced
company is a must. We offer the convenience of working in a virtual office, no
We offer a challenging and dynamic work environment with world-class people, room for
growth, and excellent compensation.
Members of our Account Executive team work with both existing and prospective
customers to exceed their expectations.
- Proactively prospect, qualify, educate, and develop target accounts to create qualified sales-ready opportunities.
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunity.
- Update CRM with opportunity status, contact history, and other information as necessary during the prospecting process.
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections.
- Become a trusted resource and develop relationships with prospects.
- Configure IP Video Surveillance Systems to meet the needs of our diverse customer base.
- Create and retrieve sales related documents as required.
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas.
- Sales mentality; “Highly motivated to succeed”.
- Security industry experience, ideally with video surveillance products and systems, including both IP Video and analog CCTV technologies.
- Excellent interpersonal skills which can be used in a sales or customer service capacity.
- Experience working with technical products and systems in a consultative approach, ideally in a remote environment.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Extraordinary attention to detail and solid administrative abilities.
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively with others in a team environment.
- Desire to continuously improve and look for new, more efficient ways to get the job
Compensation is competitive, dependent on experience and performance and provides
considerable stability and strong upside compensation potential.
Please email a cover letter, resume, and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org and type “Account Executive” in the subject line of your email. or upload your resume below Principals only, no recruiters.